Jump to navigation
Salient Features of Naturopathy
The main features of Naturopathy are as under:
- All diseases, their causes and treatment are one. Except for traumatic and environmental conditions, the cause of all diseases is one i.e. accumulation of morbid matter in the body. The treatment of all diseases is elimination of morbid matter from the body.
- The primary cause of disease is accumulation of morbid matter. Bacteria and virus enter and survive in the body only after the accumulation of morbid matter when a favorable atmosphere for their growth is established in body. Hence, the basic cause of disease is morbid matter and bacteria secondary causes.
- Acute diseases are self-healing efforts of the body. Hence, they are our friends, not the enemy. Chronic diseases are outcome of wrong treatment and suppression of the acute diseases.
- Nature is the greatest healer. The human body itself has the healing power to prevent itself from disease and regain health if unhealthy.
- In Nature Cure it is not the disease but the entire body of the patient which is caused and is renewed.
- Naturopathy Cures Patients suffering from chronic ailments are also treated successfully in comparatively less time by Naturopathy.
- In Nature Cure the suppressed diseases are brought to surface and are removed permanently.
- Naturopathy treats all the aspects like physical, mental, social and spiritual at the same time.
- Naturopathy treats the body as a whole.
- According to Naturopathy, “Food is only the Medicine”, no external medications are used.
- Performing prayer according to one’s spiritual faith is an important part of treatment (According to Gandhiji “Rama Nama" is the best Natural Treatment)